Fire Warden and Marshal
Fire Warden / Marshal Safety Awareness Training
Who’s it Aimed at
This training is essential to ensure that those employees who are designated as Fire Warden / Fire Marshal, understand their role and their duties under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
2 Hours – Including where appropriate Live Fire Extinguisher Training, with Clean-Burn Fire Simulation unit.
This course concentrates on:
- Fire Safety Legislation
- Main Fire risks and Fire prevention
- Fire protection equipment in buildings (alarms, fire doors, emergency lighting etc)
- Fire Risk Assessment (as a Fire Warden/Marshal’s Role)
- Human behaviour in fire situations
- Actions to be taken in the event of Fire
- Emergency Evacuation Procedures including PEEPS